Monday, January 18, 2021

Experience with SHAHD Association:

I had started working with SHAHD association on 2016 after 6 months of volunteering. This association gave me a lot of experience because I underwent many trainings with international organization like: TDH -UNRWA - UNICEF - ITALY these trainings taught me how to enter the classroom with confidence and how to transact with students to identify the problems, it also gives materials about the deferent strategies. However, the important of these trainings was very helpful not only scientifically but also psychology because they educate us about psychologic problems suffered by students and how do we treat it especially that I am a Palestinian refugee who is living in a camp, and most of the students from the same environment, so that Palestinian students suffers from many psychological and financial problems, so that the importance was about how to tackle this dilemma.

These pictures shows my participation with my students in some educational and entertainment activities:





Moreover, after COVID-19 we had moved to online courses and in this period we had create a page on Facebook and YouTube, I made more than thirty effective videos about mathematics courses for grade 3,4,5 and 6

You can check that it’s in the YouTube. So, click on the Channel Link to see that, then gives your comments of those videos.

So that this association developed us on how to teach our students not only locally, but also globally.

No comments:

Post a Comment