Sunday, January 17, 2021

The Benefits of Educational Media and Technology "EDUC 561" Course:

EDUC 561:

I am interested in learning this course because I have learned many technological tools for teaching the students remotely. This tools attract and motivate students, also it facilitates the education process for teacher and students. Examples of these and applications tools are: Padlet, Poll Everywhere, Google Jamboard, Mentimeter, Google Document, Google Slide, Google Form, Go Formative, Flipgrid, Kahoot, Web quest, Blog and Activeinspire. From these tools or applications that I loved its Blog. Because, in this blog I can write and post important topics in education, provide materials to the students and put an articles for the students. Then the students can read this post to benefit and comment on it. But in reality I used a lot of tools and application with my students.

Now, we can see a links of some lessons that prepare by using the above tools. these lessons are evaluated by Dr. Amal Farhat.


No comments:

Post a Comment